The park-like grounds of the Protestant Church of Oerlikon are characterized by structures and growth that largely accord with the original design approach. Although several part-areas were structurally altered, this was mostly done taking into consideration the original conception and the existing structure. The green area thus essentially corresponds to the design intention of the architect, Adolf Asper, in 1905.

Expert’s report
2013

Location
Zurich-Oerlikon